CNC Plasma Cutting Machine Manufacturers in Pune/CNC Plasma Cutter, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Dealers, Pune, Maharashtra
Since year 1998, Weldconn has been the leading CNC Plasma cutting machine manufacturers in Pune, CNC Plasma Cutter, Portable CNC Plasma Cutting Machine, manufacturers, suppliers, dealers in Pune, Maharashtra has created cutting-edge technology for the global metalworking industry. We have quality CNC plate cutting machines to ensure the quality, reliability, and efficiency of the cutting process.
CNC plasma cutting machine is a computer numerical controlled device used to cut through electrically conductive materials using a high-temperature jet of ionized gas known as plasma. Our CNC machines offer the precision and versatility in cutting various shapes and thicknesses of metal, such as steel, aluminum, and copper. The machine is programmed through a computer system to follow specific cutting patterns, resulting in accurate and efficient cutting processes.
Our CNC cutter machines are designed for maximum durability and quality, helping your business get the most out of your investment. Our machine is Compatible to work with Compact Plasma cutters for weld prep parts. The User-friendly global controls speed setup of this machine reduces errors and downtime. The ALFA torch for oxy-fuel cutting features quick nozzle changes for increased productivity. The efficient design of the wheel housing combined with the close-fitting longitudinal drive ensures high stability.
A CNC plasma cutting machine works by using a computer-controlled system to guide a plasma torch that cuts through various types of metal. The machine follows specific instructions from a digital design file that determines the path and speed of the torch.
The torch creates an electric arc with a gas like oxygen or nitrogen, elevating the temperature of the metal and creating a molten state. A high-velocity jet of gas blows away the molten metal, resulting in precise and efficient cutting.
- Smooth surface edges.
- Accurate quality cuts.
- Various cutting speeds and angles.
- Accurate quality cuts.
- Cut from low quality to high quality.
- Metallurgically suitable surface for welding.
- Moderate heat input.
- Fast cutting.
- Diverse use of materials.
- CNC plasma cutting machines have improved cutting speed and cutting range compared to flame cutting.
- Compared with traditional cutting methods, plasma cutting has advantages such as high efficiency, high precision, and high stability, and is especially suitable for large-scale production and processing where high precision cutting is required.
- From a cost perspective, plasma cutting is more economical as there are no gas costs involved. Controlling processing costs becomes clearer, especially when applied to mass production.
CNC Plasma cutters can cut a variety of metals with melting points that other cutting methods cannot. Stainless steel, heat-resistant steel, titanium, molybdenum, tungsten, cast iron, copper, aluminum, aluminum alloy, etc. with a cutting thickness of 200mm or more, stainless steel, aluminum, etc.