TIG Welding Machine Manufacturers in Pune/TIG Welding Equipment, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Dealers, Pune, Maharashtra
Weldconn is the leading TIG welding machine manufacturers in Pune, Tungsten Inert Gas Welding Machine, TIG Welding Equipment , Manufacturers, suppliers, dealers in Pune, Maharashtra. Our automatic TIG welding machine has a smooth surface, making it excellent for usage when the final weld will be visible after fabrication. The micro TIG welding machine is favoured in the food processing industry because a smoother surface equals fewer locations for bacteria to thrive.
TIG weld perfection also makes it beneficial for other applications, such as the fabrication of auto parts such as exhausts, where TIG is employed for its aesthetics and versatility. These TIG welding machines are available in multiple models like ATIG 600, ATIG 400- 500, North TIG Holder, TIG 400- 500, VPS, and more.
TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding is a process that uses a non-consumable tungsten electrode to produce a weld. The TIG welding machine operates by creating an electric arc between the tungsten electrode and the workpiece, generating intense heat. A shielding gas, typically argon, is used to protect the weld area from atmospheric contamination. The tungsten electrode does not melt during the process, and filler material is usually added manually. This method allows for precise control over the welding process and is commonly used for thin materials or when high-quality welds are needed.
- Arc Force (MMA): This is a Stick welding function. It assists operators in achieving consistent good arc performance, leading in faster and higher-quality production.
- Switch to prevent electric shock: This function is extremely beneficial in rainy environments, high altitudes, tight spaces, and welding inside metal containers. When the anti-shock function is enabled, the output voltage at no-load is around 13V. When the input voltage is abnormal, either overvoltage or undervoltage, the LED illuminates and machine stops working.
- Input voltage indicator: When one of the phases fails, the voltage abnormal indicator flashes twice every second.
- Temperature indicator: When the machine is overloaded, the bulb flashes once every one second and no output is produced.
As TIG welding Machine Manufacturers in Pune, Maharashtra, following are the benefits :
- TIG welding has many advantages over other types of welding. Machine uses an arc for dealing with tiny metal components. These parts also tend to cool faster while you are still welding.
- Another advantage of TIG welding is that it produces little waste byproducts or particles that can pollute the environment or provide a safety threat. This makes it perfect for applications requiring extreme cleanliness, such as food processing industries and medical facilities.
- It also produces no fumes during this type of activity as long you start with a gas with a low oxygen concentration rather than air.
Some of the application areas of TIG Welders are given as: -
- Bi-cycle industry- for the tubing of small diameter, thin wall, etc.
- Aerospace Industry
- Root welds for piping
- Maintenance & Repair Work- In Repair of Tools & Dies